- Communication has broken down!
- A mediator/facilitator assists all parties in having a difficult conversation in a safe environment.
- Addresses hostile work environments, anger management issues, harassment, etc.
- A harassment investigation surrenders the decision-making power to the employer/investigator whereas the facilitated parties have a say in how to work together more effectively!
What are the benefits of Mediation?
- The mediator/facilitator assists the parties in arriving at a mutually agreed-to resolution.
- A respectful environment is provided.
- Promotes communication and cooperation.
- Involves only those who are directly involved.
As an employer, what are the benefits?
- It requires less monitoring time by the employer thus cost-effective!
- The resolution is developed by both parties and therefore have an invested interest in making it work.
- Reduces further conflict/divisiveness within the department; even more so if addressed early.
- Is confidential, thus protecting the organization’s public image.
Why use Vision Quest Advisors?
- Experienced mediators,
- Trained in a variety of personality theories, and
- Educated in Labour Law/Criminal Code, which enhances the mediation/conflict resolution process.
Family Disputes/Common-Law Agreements/Divorce?
- Cost effective compared to involving lawyers or the courts.
- The process can be mediated over a much shorter period of time.
- A respectful, safe environment is maintained.