Harassment when not dealt with creates a poisoned and/or hostile work environment. Be pro-active.
Harassment often leads to:
- High staff turnover
- Low morale
- Increase in accidents
- Negative public image
- Financial penalties.
Are you aware of your legal obligations according to government legislation?
HOW CAN VISION QUEST ADVISORS HELP YOUR ORGANIZATION?
- Educate front line staff and all levels of management on what is harassment and how to resolve.
- Train management and supervisors on their legal responsibilities.
- Enhance resolve conflict skills to address the issue(s) before it becomes harassment.
- Write a Respectful Workplace or Anti-Harassment policy or enhance your policy.
- Train Respectful Workplace Advisors within your workplace to address complaints in the Informal Process.
- Train In-House Investigators to address complaints in the Formal Process.
- Mediate or facilitate Conflict Resolution
Human Rights Investigator
- We conduct internal investigations regarding workplace harassment complaints.
- Provide unbiased recommendations on how to resolve internal complaints.
- Keep management at arm's length to maintain any perceived biases.
- Protect your organization’s public image by resolving complaints internally.
Vision Quest Advisors customizes all workshops to meet the needs of our clients.